After the exhilaration of flying effortlessly above the Gold Coast skyline, it’s time to gently wind down with a sumptuous fully catered champagne buffet breakfast at the prestigious Mercure Resort Gold Coast.
The award winning Chelos Restaurant located at the Mercure Resort Gold Coast, is nestled within the internationally acclaimed Palm Meadows Golf Course and offers a superb buffet menu to satisfy even the most fastidious diner. Enjoy indoor or alfresco dining amid the soothing relaxation of this tropical paradise. Sip chilled champagne as you savor the superb gourmet cuisine whilst reflecting on your unforgettable hot air ballooning experience.
During breakfast you will be presented with your personalised flight certificate as a memento of your hot air balloon ride experience, with Balloon Aloft Gold Coast.
Balloonist’s Champagne Breakfast Menu
- Danish Pastries, Muffins and Croissants, choice of breads
- Array of Preserves, Honey and Vegemite
- Assortments of Cereals with Skim or Full Cream Milk
- Compote of Fruit including Apricots, Pears and Plums
- Freshly cut seasonal Fruits, and a choice of 6 chilled juices
- Boiled Eggs, Creamy Scrambled Eggs or Eggs of your choice, Middle Rashes of Bacon, Grilled Sausages and Mini Frankfurt’s Grilled Tomatoes, Beans and Mushrooms, Stir Fry and Rice, Hash Browns or Chat Potatoes, Pancakes and Waffles
- Freshly Brewed Tea and Coffee
- Rice and Chicken Congee, Miso Soup, Stir fried Hokkein Noodles With vegetables, Steamed Short grain Rice, Condiments include Japanese pickled Diakon, Ginger, Cucumber and Eggplant, Kim Chee, Raw Eggs, Wakame Seaweed, Bonito Flakes, Shredded Lettuce, Sesame Seeds, Soy Sauce, Tofu and Indonesian Fried Onion.